A cookie is a small text file that is stored within your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit next time you browse that page. Cookies often store technical information , personal preferences, personalized content , usage statistics , links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs without cookies services offered by any page be diminished significantly. To find more information about what cookies are, how stored, how to delete them, disable them, etc. please be directed to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies :.
- Session Cookies: These ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications . Thus they combat spam.
Third party cookies to which we refer are:
- Google Analytics: Store cookies in order to produce statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this web site you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so to communicate directly with Google.
- Social Networking: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons of the type Share or I like.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we leave a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools and cookies from this site must make their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
- In some cases you need to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company store cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with third parties, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to this purpose. As Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject at this link. For information on using that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions about this policy cookies please contact us via the contact section.