Cross Platform Mobile Development

Cross Platform Mobile Development: We develop native applications for the 3 largest mobile platforms: Android, iOS and Windows Phone; which today account for 81%, 13% and 4% of the mobile market respectively.  It ensures that your applications are accessible to all the customers.

Mobile Application Development Platform: 3 options…which one to choose?

aplicación estándar

Standard Application

400€ + 40€ per month

Business Description.
Schedules.
Services or products.
Map.
Social networks.
Contact.
News / Novelties.
Offers / Discounts.
Website Access.
Integrated Audio and Video

Push notifications.

Analytics.

Publishing in the Apple Store, Google Play and Windows Phone Store.

QR Code Badge Automatic Generation.

Unlimited updates

 

aplicación a medida

Custom Application

Ask for an offer

Business Description.
Schedules.
Services or products.
Map.
Social networks.
Contact.
News / Novelties.
Offers / Discounts.
Website Access.
integrated Audio and Video.

Additional functionalities.

Push notifications.

Analytics.

Publishing  in the Apple Store, Google Play and Windows Phone Store.

QR Code Badge Automatic Generation.

Unlimited updates.

ecommerce movil

Mobile eCommerce Application

 600€ + 60€ per month

 Business Description.

Schedules.
Services or products.
Map.
Social networks.
Contact.
News / Novelties.
Offers / Discounts.
Website Access.
Integrated Audio and Video.

Mobile commerce.

Push notifications.

Analytics.

Publishing in the Apple Store, Google Play and Windows Phone Store.

QR Code Badge Automatic Generation.

Unlimited updates.

FAQ on  Multi-platform Mobile Development

Does price vary according to the features included?

Only in the case of custom application.  Standard mobile and e-commerce app prices are fixed.

Can you create any type of application?

Yes we can. Although, it is better to consult us about  what you need. And we will be happy to advise you.

How much does it cost to make changes in my App?

Nothing! You will have access to a control panel -that includes the contents of your application- wherein you will be able to change anything as many times as you want.

Does the publication of my app – on several stores – is included in the price?

Of course, we will take care of publishing your application on the Apple Store, Google Play and Windows Phone Store.

Will It be a native app or HTML5-based?

We always generate native applications for Android, iOS and Windows Phone. However, if you also want the HTML5 version we will provide it.

How can I pay? What payment methods do you accept?

We always invoice you for 40% at the time of the purchase; and the remaining 60% after completion if you accept the job. We accept PayPal as means of payment

Mobile Application Development Platform: Contact us

Name (required)

Email (required)

Service (required)

Message

I have read and accept the Privacy Policy

captcha

Follow us
Information
Subscribe to our newsletter.

Email

Uso de cookies

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.